Nilay Chatterjee - NCA aktualizácia

• janikfox
      janikfox
      Bronz
      Registrace: 31.01.2012 Příspěvky: 204
      nazdar borci. Písal som mail o aktulizáciu NCA a prišla mi táto odpoveď:

Hi,
      You have tried to reach Nilay Chatterjee. Nilay is no longer affiliated with NoteCaddy because he is a scammer and a thief. If you wish to contact him regardless you can do so via nilay.chatterjee@gmail.com. Be aware!

Regards,

AJA support

-----Original Message-----
      Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:46pm
      To: nilay@notecaddy.com
      Subject: Re: Your NoteCaddy Coaching Package download

Hello, where can I download the latest version NoteCaddyAdvantage? Thank you, best regards Jan

tiež Vám to prišlo a viete o tom niečo bližšie?
  • 5 odpovědí
    • JohnyC1337
      JohnyC1337
      Bronz
      Registrace: 27.05.2011 Příspěvky: 5,998
      Ano taktez mi o tom prisel email a dokonce sem psal pres skype s novym vyvojarem spolupracujicim s Alanem Jacksonem. Momentalne tato dvojice vylepsuje nejaky novy produkt ktery je zatim v beta fazi. Ja mam k nemu pristup a pouzivam to ale tusim pristup dostal kazdy kdo si o nej rekl.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black Member
      Registrace: 05.02.2008 Příspěvky: 8,270
      toto prislo v hromadnom emaily 3 tyzdne dozadu:

NCA Customers,

Hi, this is Alan and this email is to introduce our new HUD.

I really don't like exposing my business publically, but I have little choice here. Formally, I had a role that would best be described as a consultant with a profit share of NCA (NoteCaddyAdvantage). The design/owner of NCA, Nilay Chatterjee, choose to steal a significant sum of money through not reporting and miscoding sales. When he showed little interest in making it right I parted ways with NCA. If you wish to continue using your NCA package you can do so. I felt that it wouldn't be right to leave NCA customers in the hands of Nilay, therefore those that purchased NCA while I was a part of NCA can upgrade to the new AJA Dynamic HUD at no additional charge. If you paid $180 for you NCA package you'll be able to switch over to the AJA 100NL package, if you wish to add 200NL you'll only need to pay the difference.

Unfortunately, despite my requests he stop, Nilay continues to actively sell unlicensed NCA copies using my name and reputation. NCA sales made privately with Nilay after I left NCA will not be eligible for a free upgrade.
    • janikfox
      janikfox
      Bronz
      JohnyC1337 původně napsal
      Ano taktez mi o tom prisel email a dokonce sem psal pres skype s novym vyvojarem spolupracujicim s Alanem Jacksonem. Momentalne tato dvojice vylepsuje nejaky novy produkt ktery je zatim v beta fazi. Ja mam k nemu pristup a pouzivam to ale tusim pristup dostal kazdy kdo si o nej rekl.
      Pošleš mi pls kontakt /mail/ na Alana Jacksona? Ja som NCA kupoval asi pred pol rokom, takže by ten upgrade mohol byť v pohode?
    • janikfox
      janikfox
      Bronz
      tak už som to našiel, ale celkom náročné požiadavky ma dynamic na PC kua
    • JohnyC1337
      JohnyC1337
      Bronz
      Registrace: 27.05.2011 Příspěvky: 5,998
      janikfox původně napsal
      tak už som to našiel, ale celkom náročné požiadavky ma dynamic na PC kua
      ja pouzivam ten jednodussi no